Monday, September 13, 2010

THE ALAMO IN 25mm

Here are some photos of various games of the Alamo I have hosted. The rules I use are my own and I am quite happy to share them with anyone who is interested. The model of the Alamo is by Hudson and Allen - painted by myself. The figures used are all Cannon Fodder Miniatures. The game uses about 260 fgures and has a strict two hour time limit. If at the end of the two hours one Texian is left alive they win! Mexican losses are automatically replaced for the first one and half hours, but Texian losses are not replaced. It is a good fast moving, easy to learn and great participation game. I'll be hosting it again next January at Cancon.














1 comment:

  1. Nice model. Very well painted.
    I plan to game that battle as well in 28mm. Could you share your rules?

    ReplyDelete